– Explosive Hazards Reduction services,
– Improvised Explosive Device Disposal (IEDD) and Counter IED (C-IED) including Advanced IEDD Training, Post Blast Forensics and Exploitation, Command and Control (C2) and Attack the Network (AtN)
– Ammunition Safety, Storage and Transportation Management
– Humanitarian De-mining and Explosive Ordnance Disposal (so far in over 30 countries world-wide)
– Ammunition Safety, Storage and Transportation Management.
To read more about Explosive Hazard, click here
Crosstech’s point of contact: Matt Wilson, email@example.com